7.12.2009

Sneak Peek for Brynn

I worked with Brynn at the bank before the boys came along! I was so excited when she asked me to take their family pictures. Their little guy just turned 1... and let me tell you he can move! I wasn't expecting such a mobile little guy at 12 months!! (Our boys didn't walk until they were 17 months!! lol) But I loved all of his energy and I think it really comes through in all the pictures!! 
DSC_0265colorbe

DSC_0298colorbe
{Coming at me!!}
DSC_0035(1)colorbe

DSC_0134colorbe
{Coming to get me again!!}
DSC_0130colorbe

DSC_0023colorbe

DSC_0377colorbe

DSC_0382colorbe


DSC_0045colorbe

DSC_0035colorbe

5 comments:

  1. I love them! I can't wait to see the rest, they looks so good! Thanks Meghan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg,

    These are great.
    And speaking of mobile 12 month olds...I am so glad we got our pics done a couple months ago, because Drayson is all over the place now!! Just got them all framed up and hung...they are amazing...thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. D.A.R.L.I.N.G! That's all I have to say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, the one of him running towards you.. I love it. Great shots! How do you get a toddler to sit still?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an adorable family and such beautiful colors!!! :) great work!

    ReplyDelete