7.17.2009

{Beautiful Babe}

I did family pictures for this little beauties family a couple of months ago and got to do a session of just her (mostly) a couple of weeks ago! Isn't she a doll?
DSC_0767colorcp

DSC_0804colorcp
This is what she did every time we said her name!!
DSC_0897colorcp

DSC_0819colorcp

DSC_0829bwcp

DSC_0797bwcp
As usual I am struggling with decisions. Do you like these all in color or B&W. I kind of lean towards B&W but her eyes are so blue... I just can't decide!!
DSC_0956colorcp

DSC_0983colorcp

DSC_0971colorcp

DSC_1034bwcp

DSC_1135colorcp
I am in love with this pic! Look at the sass on Jenna's face, and the crossed legs!

DSC_0753bwcp
So it wasn't really "baby Megans" picture day... but seriously I had to post this one! Adorable.
DSC_1139bwcp
Ok So this last one was completely experimental. I really don't know what I am doing with sun flares... and this was a prime opportunity to try. I kind of get it, but not totally. Any photogs who may look at this any advice would be great!

4 comments:

  1. These are really great Meghan! I especially like the one with the baby laying on her belly looking off to the side, the baby foot, and the last one with the flare. I think you're flare was good! :) I try to experiment with it too and it's hard... I hear to get it more star like you decrease the aperature (look like f11 or 22)? Though, I still have no idea. When is the wedding you're doing? I'm sure you'll do a great job! I'm supposed to do a wedding reception in November, but I've only done the one wedding so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to figure out who this baby was and when I scrolled down and saw Jenna & Megan, I knew, oh yeah, it's a Pledger!! Awesome pictures, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you nailed the sunlight picture! It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sun flare, bump your f/stop up as high as it will go and use a longer exposure :) But the sunflare you did get was GREAT!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete