5.11.2009

New Location

This is a new location that I found with the help of my Dad. I didn't know, it but we have some distant relatives that live here in Utah and own some small orchards and a fruit stand!! I was so happy to see this cute sign that happens to be my Maiden name. I was also pleasantly surprised to see this awesome truck parked in the orchard! There are also some older trees in the orchard that are huge and knotty!

117colorsign
{This pictures just makes me happy! I always loved being Meghan Gray!}
114colortruck
{Love this truck!}
113orchard

I can't wait to do a session here! Let me know if you are interested in an orchard session!

3 comments:

  1. Just looked through all the proofs with my mom. And we are in love. How will I ever be able to decide?...

    truly meghan, they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meghan,
    Where in the world is this beautiful place? I love it!

    ReplyDelete