5.03.2009

For Sara..

because you have been waiting so patiently!!

079color-se

010color-se

109color-se

126color-se

171color-se

{Isn't this the coolest wagon? Sara brought this wagon and a couple other neat toys along from her Dad's collection of vintage toys!}

Isn't this the cutest family?? I have known Sara and her husband for a long time! Sara's Dad was my soccer coach for several years in middle school and high school and her younger sister was on my team. Her husband graduated with my older sister and I was good friends with his little brother in high school too!

These two were high school sweethearts and you can tell they are still completely in love! They have such beautiful kids and you can tell that they are a super happy little family!

Oh yeah... and big brother C is a little stud. He is not even 5 yet and he plays ice hockey. I have seen video on their blog and he is awesome!!

3 comments:

  1. You're a rockstar! I love you. And I LOVE these pics, especially of the boys. Can't wait to see the rest.

    PS. Make sure you are actually getting some sort of sleep at night :)

    PPS. Did I mention....you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, me again. I kinda jacked one of the pics a teensy bit early and put it on my header. I hope you don't mind...I just couldn't resist! ;)

    ReplyDelete