9.03.2009

Holy Cute!!!

I first need to apologize that little miss Andi seems to have a few more pictures up on my blog than her adorable brothers.... but, I think I bought my aqua high chair and my vintage car just for her! These pictures are EXACTLY what I had in mind when I bought them both a little while back! I really love everything about these pictures! The location was awesome... it was suggested by Tara (the mom) and it happens to be like 5 minutes from my house! So.. since she knows the owner, I am hoping to use it every once in a while!! Also we are good friends with this cute fam, so I felt a little less stressed than I sometimes do during a session! Lastly could they be dressed any cuter or have cuter kids? I don't think so!

So here is your sneak peek....


DSC_6187colorTC

DSC_5670colorTC

DSC_5663colorTC

DSC_5850colorTC

DSC_5820colorTC

DSC_5736colorTC

DSC_6284colorTC

DSC_6026colorTC

DSC_5693colorTC

DSC_6343colorTC

DSC_6307colorTC

DSC_6320colorTC

DSC_6132colorTC

DSC_6263colorTC

DSC_6213colorTC

Lastly.... I really have web sharpening issues. These really don't look grainy or weird ... but I really struggle getting them to look normal on blogger.

So if anyone wants to help me on that issue it would be greatly appreciated!!

7 comments:

  1. Your pictures are great. Love them. But, you lose so much quality with blogger. I upload mine to photobucket (have to buy a professional account for $40 a year) and then copy the html from photobucket to your blog posts. Crystal Clear. You will love the look. Oh, don't forget to resize them to large or they will be huge on your screen.

    Good luck
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are great. I'm sure Tara loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i had a problem too, do you sharpen them more for the web? It all has to do with your image size and then sharpening and uploading. Love the pics though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Meghan! I especially love that last one! Looks like things are going well :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooo cute Meg! I am really hoping that's your pettidress!or tutu or whatever! If it is...please bring it home for boo! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megahn I love them, I can't wait to see the rest of them. You did a wonderful job! Thank you so much again.

    ReplyDelete