6.03.2009

Little Baby B... and his family too!

This is my very first newborn session... and this little guy was a dream! He was so good the entire time, and him being a beautiful baby helped too!!

DSC_8835colorbs

I love this one in color and b&w!!

DSC_8835bwbs
Big Yawn!
DSC_8829bwbs

DSC_9141colorbs
Big Brother was on the move most of the time... but we caught a few cute ones of him playing!!
DSC_8991bwbs
I love this one! They are just in awe of their sweet new little boy!
DSC_9092bwbs
You will probably be seeing a lot more of these soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Meg,
    You are dang awesome. You would never know this was your first attempt at a newborn! I'm very impressed. Love You.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan, all I can say is WOW!!!!! I think everyone will be waiting to see more of this session....I am so proud of you!!! DiAnn

    ReplyDelete